What is that one thing without which life is impossible to live? Well for me, it’s my smartphone. I feel completely disconnected if my phone runs out of battery or stops working. If you have seen my First Impressions on ASUS Zenfone Max, you know my new orange love – ASUS Zenfone Max that has made my life much easier.
The ASUS Zenfone Max has a simple design with embossed leather back. The phone has 5.5-inch HD LCD display with corning gorilla glass which is scratch resistant. The 5000 mAh battery is really a blessing in disguise. I feel connected at every point of time and can update anything and everything without worrying about battery drainage. i found the phone a bit heavy as compared to my previous phone. Of-course it’s because of 5000 mAh monstrous battery.
A good camera comes as a life saver to me. I can’t carry DSLR all day long with me so Asus Zenfone Max is a great alternative for clicking pictures. Asus Zenfone Max has 13MP rear camera with Asus Pixel Master technology and dual LED flash for natural looking photography. Being a selfie lover, and having a good phone in hand makes my love going for clicking pictures. It has 5MP front camera with 85 degrees wide viewing angle that helps incorporate more details into the picture.
Being a blogger, it requires me to continuously update stuff on social media and my major time of the day is spent using my phone. Asus Zenfone Max takes care of its users as it has Bluelight Filter for Eye Care which protects the eyes from strain during prolonged usage.
I click and download loads of pictures on a daily basis and my gallery section is one which consumes the maximum storage on my phone. With Zenfone Max, 2GB RAM and internal memory of 32GB(expandable upto 64 GB) brings a sigh of relief to me. I have been using this device for 10 days now and i didn’t experience any lags as it comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core processor.
Asus Zenfone Max inbuilt applications makes my life much easier:
- ASUS Mobile Manager – It helps me to keep a check on my Battery and the applications that are consuming battery. Power & Boost helps to free the space used by applications which are not in use.
- ASUS Support – An inbuilt app lets you enjoy Self-Service approach wherein you can get assistance regarding your Software, System, Battery, Sound, Display and Touch, Camera and makes you covered on all the fronts. ZenUI FAQs section answers all your queries, click and you have the solutions. Isn’t that great?
- Do It later – It keeps me organized with my work all day long. Retains maintained record of To-do tasks, Completed Tasks and you can create as many Personalized folders to manage work in an organized manner.
- File Manager – It lets you check your Internal Memory. You can have a complete record of the memory occupied by different applications.
- FM Radio – I really wanted FM app in my smartphone as i love listening to random songs that keeps on getting played and just make my day.
- MiniMovie/PhotoCollage – Asus Zenfone Max has these two inbuilt apps which lets you create a beautiful memory with your close ones without any hassle. Select the best of memories, song and ASUS MiniMovie creates an awesome version of love. I adore these apps a lot as it gives me a chance to make some people in my life feel special.
- MyASUS – Stuck with a problem, solutions are just a click away as Asus gives everything in one device. With MyASUS app, one can do online chat with the executive to get the solution, find the nearest repair center, check the repair status and online support numbers.
- ZenCircle – Now you can share your photos through this app and it lets you connect with other members in zencircle. Its takes only 3 easy steps to enjoy this platform- Capture, Edit and Share. Enjoy being a Zen user.
Specification Sheet of ASUS Zenfone Max:
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 1.5 GHz, Octa-Core|
|OS||Android M 6.0.1|
|Display||5.5″ TFT LED Backlight (Typ 450 nits ) ; 1280 x 720 HD IPS|
|16:9 , Wide active matrix; Glare type|
|GFF Touch panel (Directly Bonding): Capacitive touch panel with 10 points multi-touch with 60ms response time|
|Battery Pack & Life||Typ:5000mAh, non-removable polymer battery|
|Micro SD Card Support (Up to 64GB)|
4. Hall sensor
5. Ambient light sensor
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth V 4.0 (EDR + A2DP)|
|Bluetooth Profile: A2DP + AVRCP + HID + PAN + OPP|
|GPS||Support GPS, aGPS, Gloness|
|Front Camera||5M wide view F2.0 / 85 degree|
|Main Camera||13M auto focus F2.0/ 75 degree,|
|Flash LED||Dual Flash Real Tone LED & laser focus(40cm)|
|Accessories||Standard USB Cable , Adaptor, User Manual, Warranty Card, OTG cable|
|Features||Support ─ Power Bank, ASUS Zenflash, USB flash disk, USB Keyboard, USB mouse.|
The Zenfone Max with 2GB RAM is reasonably priced at Rs. 9,999 and can be pre-ordered on Flipkart while Zenfone Max with 3GB RAM is available for Rs. 12,999 and can be purchased from Amazon, Snapdeal and Flipkart. The 3GB RAM variant will also be available at ASUS Exclusive stores and all other retail stores across India, at a later date. I am sure it’s going to give it’s competitors, a run for its money.
Buy Asus Zenfone Max exclusively on Flipkart.
With ASUS Zenfone Max, a power pact device, I spend lesser amount of time charging my phone and more hours clicking pictures, shooting videos, playing games and listening to music. All in all a perfect pack of long battery life, ability to be a portable charger for other devices, stunning good looks and an affordable price to make luxury affordable.
Disclaimer: This is a PR sample. However, my opinion on the product is unbaised.