Do you wonder at times why your makeup runs down very quickly and doesn’t seem so great as it was few hours back while girls around you withhold makeup for long and doesn’t require any touch up. Well, in this case you’re missing out a product in your vanity kit and its high time to pick Colorbar Perfect Match Primer.
WHY TO USE PRIMER
Primer is one of the most important makeup product for creating a base for your skin. A perfect pick for those who have oily/combination skin and peeps who want their makeup to last longer.
| Price: 825 INR | Quantity: 30 ml | Shelf Life: 3 Years |
Colorbar Perfect Match Primer Available Here.
Keep reading girls if you wish to have a touch up free evening.
A very elegant and sleek white tube with a twist open cap. Product is convenient to use as it has a nozzle dispenser. The tube is transparent so you can easily make out the quantity left.
- Colorbar Perfect Match Primer is transparent in color and has thick gel like consistency.
- Blends easily on skin and gives velvety smooth finish on application.
- Gets absorbed quickly and doesn’t leave behind any shine or oiliness.
- Completely matifies skin and minimize the open pores.
I have a combination skin and really works well on my skin. Deeply controls oil formation and keep makeup intact for at least 6-7 hours.
DIRECTION TO USE
- Use cleanser to get rid of unwanted dirt on your face.
- Apply moisturizer for keeping skin hydrated for long.
- Now use Colorbar Perfect Match Primer, squeeze out a very small quantity and simply dab it all over your face for a smooth, silky coverage.
- Rest of the makeup regime remains same i.e. apply concealer, foundation thereafter.
- Marvelously soft.
- Minimize open pores.
- Controls oil and extend the weariness of foundation.
- A must have for have oily skin, its a boon in your makeup kit girls.
- Travel friendly
- Contains Silicone(it brings softness), so if your skin feels irritated stop the usage.
- Quiet expensive.
Colorbar Perfect Match Primer is an awesome primer to use so definitely recommended for all types of skin. Don’t forget to moisturize before using primer if you have dryness.