Hola guys, as promised that I will be hosting the next giveaway really soon. So, here I am after great response from the Biotique Giveaway. Introducing the all new Livon Serum that transforms dull, dry hair into smooth and silky hair. Serum can give you salon looking finish at home instantly. #Salonnahilivon is a great product to try for your hair locks.
How to Use Livon Serum
Livon serum is best applied to damp hair. But in case you’re on-the-go, try and damp your hair a bit!
Livon serum gives you super smooth, Ultra-glossy salon finish hair anytime, anywhere!
Just shampooed hair
Just-washed hair is tangled and prone to breakage. Protect your hair from breakage by applying livon serum after every shampoo.
- Use on shampooed and towel dried damp hair.
- Take a small quantity to start with, in your palm.
- Ease your tangles by applying gently along the hair length: start with the middle portion and work your way to the bottom of the hair length.
- Use the last portion left on your hands to control the frizz on the top part of your hair
Wind & pollution can cause frizz and tangles to recur. Hard combing to remove these tangles can lead to breakage. A few drops of livon serum will help you untangle your hair easily and protect it from breakage during combing.
- Apply a few drops gently to the ends of the hair.
- Experience a new ease of combing leading to less
Here’s a chance to win a Livon hamper comprising of hair essentials and the hair serum. Follow the below pointers and enter into the giveaway.
- Follow namrata_yournextpick on Instagram
- Follow namrata_ynp on Twitter
- Tag atleast 3 friends below and comment how do you manage to get salon ready hair at home
- Share the post on your Instagram wall with #yournextpickgiveaway and #Salonnahilivon for brownie points
2 winners get a chance to win this Livon hamper. So get started guys, contest ends on 4th October 2016 2300 hours.
Winners will be announced on 6th October 2016.
~ If you miss out on any step, your entry won’t be considered.
~ Contest open for Indian citizens only.
Good luck to all!