I recently bought this Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme “Love That Pink”.This Super lustrous range has 82 vibrant shades that comes in 4 textures- ‘Creme’, ‘Matte’, ‘Pearl’ and ‘Shine’. I wanted a pink shade and got attracted to shade 435 that’s creamy in texture. I love the silky smooth formula and just like everyone else “Pink” holds a special place in my wardrobe and my vanity kit.
PRICE: 550 INR
QUANTITY: 4.2 g
Quite decent and handy, comes in a black tube with a golden hoop in center which has REVLON branding on it. The cap comes with a naked cover which makes it easy to identify the color. You can easily twist up the bottom to get this wonderful electric pink color for application.
COLOR & TEXTURE
- Beautiful creamy texture that glides on lips effortlessly.
- The texture is semi-sheen.
- Infused with mega-moisturizers to seal color and softness.
- Intense shade gives a warm reddish pink look, just one swipe gives a full coverage.
- Do justice to its name, gives completely lustrous finish and keeps lips hydrated for quite long.
- Goes well on fair/medium skin tone.
It stays for almost 4-5 hours with light meals and leaves a pink blotch later which further enhances its longevity.I prefer doing a touch up after a heavy meal. I generally avoid using a lip liner and look for shades that doesn’t bleed, so extremely satisfied with the shade as it doesn’t smudge at all.
The pigmentation is great. The swatch below shows you the intensity of color . If you do have pigmented lips then you can use two swipes of the lipstick for a fuller opacity. It doesn’t settle into fine lines so there’s no need to apply lip balm before application.
- Gives nice color to lips and doesn’t look cakey.
- Contains Vitamin E and Shea butter that adds soft suede finish.
- A healthy pick during winters and quite comfortable to wear.
- Keep lips hydrated for 4-5 hours.
- Easily available on shopping outlets and online.
- Price is bit on higher end but worth the pick.
- Doesn’t suit dusky skin tone or those with pigmented lips.
So overall I am pretty impressed with this lipstick. Try out and tell me how it worked for you ladies in the comment section below. Until next time pamper yourself like a kid.